Is meditation for beginners difficult? Perhaps meditation is one of the ways to bring us people to great spirit and health. Many people have been able to overcome difficult times through meditation. Since then, they know how to cherish every moment of themselves with their loved ones and the smallest living values.
What should I do if I just started practicing meditation? How to meditate properly, enough and accurately for beginners? Read the full meditation guide for beginners article below. We will help you master the most basic techniques when you are just starting to meditate. Don’t miss it.
- 1. Things to prepare before meditation guide for beginners
- 2. Meditation guide for beginners
1. Things to prepare before meditation guide for beginners
The first steps of preparation are very important for beginner meditation . Here are some of the most basic things you need to keep in mind when starting to meditate.
1.1. Choose a quiet space to practice
It can be said that the space will directly affect the mood of the meditator. Therefore, every time you start a meditation exercise, you need to find yourself an ideal space with quiet, limiting noise as much as possible. It’ll be a place where you won’t be disturbed for about 15 minutes or more.
For beginners to meditate, practice the following to have the most ideal quiet space:
- Put your phone on silent, turn off the TV or other noisy electrical appliances.
- Prefer a place with natural light from outside. However, you can also close the windows and doors to avoid noise from outside.
- It is best to practice yoga meditation outdoors. Where there is fresh air and warm temperatures.
1.2. Start with gentle, simple exercises
Starting fresh with simple warm-ups will help your body relax and focus better. If you are a flexible person, you can sit longer to make the exercise more effective. The warm-up exercises are as follows:
- Roll your eyes in several circles.
- Pull the ear gently in two directions up – down.
- Using your 2 fingers, squeeze your brows gently.
- Day light temples and jawbone.